Thursday, January 24, 2008

Google Adsence and a broken truck

Its been a long day. I have the www.SkillBinder.com site up and running. It is limited but users can create accounts and they can add skills. I only have three or four skill options at this time. I need to come up with a good list. If you have ideas, please, share. The bad thing is that I sit at my day job thinking about the website. Tomorrow I should be able to get the My skills section working. That or I might work on the point system.
Now that I have setup Google AdSense for this blog and www.SkillBinder.com, I realize how important those annoying web ads are. Each time a user clicks on an ad the website earns money. I have start looking for ads that I am interested in and have started clicking on them (not on my websites, but new site I visit). It is a way to support the site and who knows, I might find something I like. Happy Clicking.
P.S.
My truck suck. The last two days I have had to pull over on the side of the road because the diesel was too cold and the engine lost power. Ford F-350 ‘1997 for sale!
One last thing. Check out this article about Sears.

No comments:

Post a Comment