Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Setting a goal

Good morning world. I missed out on writing yesterday. I remembered several times but didn’t take the time. I will try better. You know it takes 21 days to make a habit. I guess that should be my first goal. It is now my goal to write every day for 21 days. You can hold me to it.
I have spent a few hours over the last two days working on Skillbinder.com. I started building the quiz section last night. I didn’t get too far because I got distracted by a mediocre episode of Law and Order SVU. I am contemplating separating out the quiz questions into their own table. Currently, the questions are in the same table as the class section. I hope to have the basic structure up on Saturday evening. I can’t wait. Then I need to start figuring out what I want the page style to look like.
Did you hear? Fred Thompson is out. Where do his voters go in Florida? I am predicting that they go mostly to Mitt Romney. I’m not being bias, my views are based on the Jan 21, 2008 Rassussen poll.
It says that Romney is the most likely to pick up the undecided. Think about it. If you are undecided you must not like Giuliani very much. He has been campaigning there for months. You also cant be too big of a McCain fan either, he is not a very strong conservative. That leave Romney who has momentum.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment